Fundraising & Teams

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against breast cancer. Remember, your registration fee gets you to the start line, but it's your fundraising dollars that will help us cross the finish line and eradicate this disease. Your efforts will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs that save lives in your community and research that will bring us to the cures!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue supports local community-based education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% of net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program
  • All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law
  • Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe

Multiply your impact, multiply your fun!

You likely already have friends, coworkers, and family members who are passionate supporters of the breast cancer cause. Race for the Cure® is your chance to take action and show that you are all More Than Pink! Form a team in honor or in memory of someone you know who has been impacted by breast cancer or simply to help make a difference—together.

Get out there and join the fight. Register or log in to fundraise today!

Fundraising and Teams
In This Section

Race Day Information

2017 Susan G. Komen Race for the CureŽ - Fairfield County

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sherwood Island State Park

Sherwood Island Connector

Westport, CT 06880

View Race Day Schedule